This is a sole practitioner firm. The principal of the firm Mr Subramanian [Mani] Arunachalam has over 20 years experience in Immigration Law. Your case will be handled by him personally.
Every application is designed and tailor-made and well researched to ensure success. To this end we will meet however many times as is necessary to discuss and prepare your application or appeal under the terms of the Fixed Fee Agreement without extra charge.
Overview: what our law firm offers
- to enter or stay in the United Kingdom
- to regularise your stay in the UK if you are here with any immigration status
- to enter or stay as a spouse or unmarried partner
- for asylum/refugee status
- to enter or stay as a family member of an EEA national
- for bail
- to stop removal from the United Kingdom
Stopping Removals from the United Kingdom - urgent Judicial Review action
Out of the ordinary applications
Overstayers or illegal entrants
- applications for leave to remain outside the Immigration Rules
Children who have lived in the United Kingdom for 7 years
- application for leave to remain
Parents with British children
- application fo leave to remain
Appeals against all types of refusals of stay in the United Kingdom.
Malaysian BOC refusals.