Our areas of legal expertise
Here is an overview of the areas in which we specialise.
- Applications by applicants with mental health issues
- Applicants in receipt of PIP.
- Removal/Deportation from the UK:
- submitting representations to the Command and Control Unit immediately and through the night
- urgent Judicial Review applications to stop these proceedings
- ability to lodge JR application the next morning
- Detained - bail application
- Family - wife/husband: children: parents: brothers/sisters: relatives:
- visa application from overseas and from within the UK
- EEA applications from overseas and from within the UK
- medical grounds application - physical or mental inability
- refusals - further representations
- appeals against refusals
- Overstayers/Illegal entrants - applications to regularise stay in the UK
- Asylum/Legacy applications - Fresh application after refusal
- Outside the Immigratin Rules application
- British nationality applications
- Malaysians - Refusal of BOC applications
- Appeals - all kinds of appeals
Court of Protection
It sometimes happen that elderly relatives become frail and are unable to make decisions for themselves after arriving in the United Kingdom. You become concerned what would happen to them if they are sent back to their country. If your relative becomes disabled such that he or she is unable to look after themselves, we can make an application to the Court of Protection asking the court for permission to allow the son or daughter or other relative to sign immigration application forms and instruct a solicitor to act for the disabled relative. We can assist you with such an application.